There is a wealth of data throughout healthcare organizations, yet 80% of medical data is unstructured and disconnected. With an effective Big Data strategy, all this information can be leveraged to lower costs for organizations and patients, improve quality of care, and manage resources.
At Perscio, we are passionate about exploring the possibilities of Big Data applications in the fields of health and social impact. Not only do businesses and organizations have great potential to benefit from predictive analytics in this industry, but humanity as whole can be improved through such innovations. Let us be your partner in innovating health and social impact through transformations that come from accessing Big Data.
We actively explore Big Data challenges and solutions for:
- Healthcare Providers
- Medical Devices
- Life Sciences
- Community Health
- Economic Development
- Social Engagement
Big Data can be used to solve pressing questions and challenges in the field of health of social impact:
- How do we create effective and informative care decision trees to help patients and their families?
- How can Big Data help us make better end-of-life choices?
- How can we better identify and eliminate wasted resources in healthcare?
- How can we harness all the fragmented data across the healthcare system to benefit providers and patients?
- How can we leverage Big Data while maintaining the security and integrity of patient information?